We have been supplying tractor parts castings to OEMs which are basically DOL(Direct On Line) supplies. We have a present capacity of manufacturing castings of 800 tonnes per month.
Commited to Quality, Committed to You.
Our company is committed to a standard to check manufacturing of each product at each and every stage of production adhering to our quality plan. This will ensure that we provide hallmark quality products that adhere to our customer requirement and specification. Stringent quality control forms the base of continuous improvement and is carried out at all stages of production.
- Incoming inspection is done with the status tag system.
- Once the material is checked according to the quality plan and specification criteria, the expected products are tagged and sent to the store.
- Having details about supplier, item, description, composition, quality, challan or bill no.
- If material is rejected, information is sent back to the supplier for lifting the rejected material.
- Metal control is monitored by our metallurgist with the help of digital carbon silicon analyzers during melting and pouring.
- We also cast test bars of particular grade, required by our customers.
- The test bars are checked after casting for mechanical strength.
- We also check micro structure with the help of microscope of our castings
- Control Mould and Sand: is monitored by continuous production sampling and laboratory testing which includes green strength, moisture as compatibility.
- Mould hardness is maintained by mould hardness tester.
- Comformity of product is ensured by strict supervision under the trained team in the foundry.
- Visual inspection is carried out at all times in the field on every product and finally confirmed with dimensional inspection according to the sampling plan.
- The non conforming products at various stages of product realization are identified by tagging it as non confirming material, for which CAPA is generated and necessary action is taken.